The Wine FREEZE™ is perfect for all wines. Just pop it in the fridge to cool your reds to the perfect cellar temperature or store in the freezer to chill your whites. HOST®'s proprietary cooling gel is precisely engineered to keep your beverage perfectly cold for hours.
- For red wine, refrigerate HOST® Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between fifty-eight and sixty degrees Fahrenheit.
- For white wine, freeze HOST® Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit.
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of the HOST® Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to provide the perfect temperature for white and red wines for hours.
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- Each glass can comfortably accommodate 8.5 ounces.